There are many qualities that make Microsoft Exchange server a rather professional and reliable platform to manage organizational communication - like its extensive security framework, availability of wide ranging support options etc. If you are an IT administrator then there is no need to introduce you to the first choice mailing platform for most exchange users - yes its the Microsoft outlook.
One of the pitfalls of otherwise flawless exchange administration can be having to deal with exchange database (EDB) corruption. There can be a variety of reasons for exchange failure EDB file corruption,hardware failure, human negligence, malicious scripts, improper shutdown, JET errors, log file related issues etc. Since any EDB corruption can affect the organizational workflow adversely and potentially lead to loss of information.
Here's how to perform corrupt EDB recovery
For any sort of exchange corruption issues EdbMails Convert EDB to PST tool is the best bet. Every last bit of information from even the most corrupt of exchange databases can be easily recovered using EdbMails. When EdbMails recovers an exchange database , all the associated attachments, contacts, and other mailbox items are also recovered thus making it a must have tool in any exchange administrators toolkit. Whether it be public folder or private folder - EdbMails is capable of handling them all and restoring your information with ease. Let's have a look at some of the unique features that EdbMails offers :
- Convert EDB files to multiple PST files in no time.
- Option to migrate EDB files to Public folders and Archive mailboxes.
-Migrate offline exchange databases (EDB) to Office 365 and live exchange.
- Preview all EDB contents before export
- Whatever be the size of exchange database or in whatever state it may be ( dirty shutdown or clean shutdown), EdbMails can handle them all.
- Save individual mail items in MSG, TXT, RTF, EML, and HTML.
- Split PST into sizes upto 20GB
- A simple and intuitive graphical user interface
- Maintains the folder structure intact.
- Doesn't require log files or the exchange service to running.
- Support Exchange server versions 2016 / 2013 / 2010 / 2007 / 2003